Search by Categories
- White Wine
- Rose Wine
- Red Wine
- Sparkling Wine & Champagne
- Sweet Wine
- Fortified Wine
- Soft Drinks
Search by Price
- Under £5
- £5 - £10
- £10 - £15
- £15 - £20
- £20 - £30
- £30 - £50
- £50 and over
We are currently wholesaling wines to over two dozen restaurants and pubs primarily in West Sussex. If you are interested in stocking any of our wines then please contact our wholesale manager Giles:
Mob: 07954 171 238 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For weddings, parties and corporate functions...
We offer all of our event customers:
Require catering? Hampers Delicatessen based in Hurspierpoint comes highly recommended. Buffets to plated meals: 01273 833452.
Why not come along to one of our Wine Tastings?
- Wine Club Evenings (approx 4 per year in each shop) - Exclusive to Wine Club members, a range of wines are opened to taste at your leisure following a common theme; ie grape variety, country/region or maybe just our Top 10 wines of the moment.
- Wine Tasting Evenings (approx 3 per year in each shop) - Open to all, these are ticket in advance events led by a speaker, ie a winemaker showcasing their portfolio or alternatively a wine specialist focusing on wines from a particular region/country. Tickets for these events are limited, please book well in advance.
- Tasting Dinners (approx 3 per year in each village) - Linking up with local restaurants/gastro-pubs to provide evenings of fine food and well matched wine.
- Portfolio Tastings (twice yearly in each shop) - A wide selection of wines are open to taste at your leisure, presented and served by our knowledgeable team.
- Local Partner Tastings (appox 4 per month) - We work closely with the fabulous local restuarants, pubs and bars who stock our wines to deliver a calendar of food and wine tastings throughout the year that we design in partnershup with them and they deliver with our support.
If you would like to organise a wine tasting for you and your family/friends/colleagues/employees this can be arranged in the comfort of your own home, office or in store. With a selection of wines picked to suit your palate and pocket we offer an informative as well as informal tasting service.
Private Cellar Management
If you are require one-off advice, a cellar overhaul or ongoing cellar management then we offer the following services:
- Valuations carried out
- Advice on optimum drinking dates and the best conditions in which to appreciate them.
- Interested in a change?
- Wine can be sold on your behalf or exchanged for other stock.
Contact us for further information on: 01273 833830 (Hurstpierpoint) or 01444 484025 (Lindfield)