Search by Categories
- White Wine
- Rose Wine
- Red Wine
- Sparkling Wine & Champagne
- Sweet Wine
- Fortified Wine
- Soft Drinks
Search by Price
If you would like to learn more about wine, then why not come along to one of our Wine Tastings?
We offer a range of tastings as follows:
- Wine Club Evenings (Approx 8 per year - 4 in each shop) - Exclusive to Wine Club members, a range of wines are opened for you to taste at your leisure, always linked in some way - maybe grape variety, maybe style, maybe country/region, or maybe just our Top 10 wines of the moment
- Wine Tasting Evenings (approx 3 per year in each shop) - Open to anyone, these events are always ticket in advance, and are led by a speaker - possibly a winemaker, someone else connected with a vineyard focussing on wines from one estate, or maybe a wine specialist, focussing on wines from a region/country. Tickets for these events are limited, so we suggest you always book your ticket well in advance
- Tasting Dinners (approx 3 per year in each village) - we link up with local restaurants/gastro-pubs to provide evenings of fine food and wine, with care and attention paid to matching the wines well to the food.
- Portfolio Tastings (twice yearly in each shop) - a wide selection of wines are open for you to wander round and taste at your leisure.
Details of forthcoming tastings will always appear on our homepage, as well as below.
If you would like to organise a wine tasting for you and your family/friends/colleagues/employees this can be arranged in the comfort of your own home, office or at South Downs Cellars. With a selection of wines picked to suit your palate and your pocket, we offer an informative yet informal tasting service.